Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #71
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GREAT^^
    I've put you into my dev.stalk list xDDD [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    countess D --- here ya go... http://www.deviantart.com/view/3980144/

    sorry..it's so messy ^^;; I put it in my other DA account cos it's just a sketch^^

    grax --- it IS definitely Cain xDDD it's considered a successful one,I think ^^ he looks great there X333

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Waaa! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I luv' it! Hitsu-kun never looked so good!

    Thanks yakitori!!!

    PS.Wish I could do something like that -_-U...Well, in the meanwhile, I guess I'm gonna have to stalk your art [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, anyone remember that picture Risu-chan wanted us to edit? well, I never finished it but told myself it was too pretty not to use at least somewhere so I've made my first hand-made skin ever with it ^^

    please go check it out ^____^

    'took way too long but that pic truly is pretty *___*

    deviant account ('cuz I'm a sheep adn though it looked nice) ^^

  5. #75
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    go, go yue!!, you really must be proud of it, i love it!, it looks so good in my comuter, thank you!!

  6. #76
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *glomps* thanks ^^

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O /me wants that skin...

    /me goes to try to download...

  8. #78
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe, me again. ^^;

    I was late for Muraki's birthday (december 4th if I remember well) hence I deceided to give him an X-mas present. Think he'd like it?

    ( everything copyright to me, brushes include, and the bg tree is from another pic I did before)

    ps: sorry if it takes a while to load, it's fairly big. ^^;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 12, 2003 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFL! ^___^ Yeah, that's his idea of a Christmas present all right...

  10. #80
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    holleh crap...I forgot about his birthday COMPLETELY -.-;;;

    that's very kyoooote =3 I'm sure he will accept it with open arms xDDD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •